Yarborough Academy, Yarrow Road, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN34 4JU Click here to email us >>
About Our Academy
- Our values and ethos
- Our Staff
- Our Governors
- Our Performance
- Early Years and Foundation Stage
- Our Policies
- Staff Development
- Additional Funding
Pupil Acceptable Use Agreement and E-safety Rules
- I will only use ICT / Computing in school for school purposes.
- I will only use my class e-mail address or my own school e-mail address when e-mailing in school.
- I will only open e-mail attachments from people I know, or who my teacher has approved.
- I will not tell other people my passwords.
- I will only open/delete my own files.
- I will not change names on folders which are stored on computers or handheld devices.
- I will make sure that all ICT / Computing contact with other children and adults is responsible, polite and sensible.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty. If I accidentally find anything like this I will tell my teacher immediately.
- I will not give out my personal details such as my name, phone number or home address. I will not arrange to meet someone unless this is part of a school project approved by my teacher and a responsible adult comes with me.
- I will be responsible for my own behaviour when using ICT / Computing because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
- I will support the school approach to online safety and not deliberately upload or add any images, video, sounds or text that could upset any member of the school community.
- I know that my use of ICT / Computing can be checked and that my parent/ carer will be contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my E-safety.
- I understand that this agreement is for the duration of my time at Yarborough Academy, however if changes are made to the agreement then it will be re issued and children and parents / carers will be made aware of them.
- I will use the computer, network, mobile phones, Internet access and other new technologies in a responsible way at all times.
- I know that network and Internet access may be monitored.
Please read and discuss these rules with your child. If you have any concerns or would like further explanation please contact one of the Senior Leadership Team.